The Permanent Makeup Manual has over 100 pictures and illustrations. It is a comprehensive step-by-step resource, jam-packed with information. This essential guide for the beginner students as well as established permanent makeup artists, takes the guesswork out of everyday questions. Included are clear instructions, beautiful illustrations and the necessary tools that will help build confidence and expertise. It is a must-have for every permanent makeup artist to use as a reference.
You will find information covering subjects such as:
- A career as a permanent makeup artist
- Guidelines for successfully implanting color
- Key tips on stretching techniques
- What colors to stock and how to mix popular colors
- Drawing on eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
- Undertone versus skin tone
- Marketing on social media
- Variety of useful illustrations and graphics
- & much more!
Also included, DVD of up-close procedures eyebrows, eyeliner and lips being performed and detailed information
The Permanent Makeup Manual w/ DVD set $59.95/ea
Also Available in English & Polish