- Quantity: 1 display has 12 jars
- Size: 10 gram jars
- 5% lidocane
- Topical gel for numbing
- Help relieve pain, swelling, and bleeding
- Manufacturer: Tattoo Soothe
- Place a thin layer of Tattoo Soothe Cream over the area that you desire to work on for 15-25 minutes.
- Once tattooing, for added comfort, re-apply thin layer of Tattoo Soothe Gel over the area being worked on and wait 3-5 minutes.
- Upon customer’s request, repeat process one or two more times; each time bringing more comfort.
I have been a tattoo artist for over 17 years and I fine “Tattoo
Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel” helps relieve my clients of pain better than any
other product I have ever used. When using during the procedure my clients tell
me they feel a big difference with the discomfort of the tattooing.”
Blake Weaver, Future Tattoo, California
When I am tattooing body art, there are so many people that
ask for something to help ease the pain. I use “Tattoo Soothe Topical
Anesthetic Gel” on my clients and they feel so much more comfortable during the
procedure. I find that they leave a much happier customer!”
Greg, Ink Wizard, Georgia
Tested it, Tried it, Works Great!”
Shane Whelchel, Black Heart Skin Art, Georgia